Ivano-frankovskiy Russain salad is somewhat similar to Oliver salad but uses slightly different ingredients.
Ivano-Frankivskiy salad is rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 59.5%, beta-carotene – 55.9%, vitamin E – 15.7%, vitamin PP – 11.7%, calcium – 18%, phosphorus – 27.5%, cobalt – 15.9
Ivano=frankovsky salad Recipe
By May 5, 2021Published:
Ivano-frankovskiy Russain salad is somewhat similar to Oliver salad but uses slightly different ingredients. Ivano-Frankivskiy …
- 4 psc. carrot
- green peas (canned)
- 150 g cheese
- 150 g green onion
- 4 psc hard-boiled eggs
- salt, pepper to tast
- mayonnanaise or smetana
- Boil carrots, eggs and peel them.
- Grate carrots, cheese.
- Cut the egg and onion into cubes.
- Add the peas.
- Mix everything.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1.5-2 hours.
- When serving, in a bowl mix the salad with mayonnaise and some sour cream.