Lavash rolls with smoked salmon
Lavash rolls with smoked salmon Recipe
By February 2, 2014Published:
[ezcol_1third] [/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_2third_end]This extremely easy and quick zakuska - finger food – is a modern Russian …
- 2 layers of lavash bread
- 2 packs of smoked salmon
- 1 avocado (optional)
- 1 pack of cream chese
- Defrost lavash bread for 10 minutes and gently peel back the first layers. Put the rest back to the freezer.
- Spread the cheese, put pieces of salmon, avocado and dill.
- Roll up from one side to another, firmly pressing at each roll.
- Cut with scissors into smaller pieces and lay them on the plate. Shape into rounds.
• If you prepare the snack in advance you can wrap it with cling film or foil and put in the fridge. Cut into pieces before serving – this will prevent the lavash bread from drying up