When nature awakens and the herbs and leaves start to grow, reaching out for the sun, it’s high time to go to the countryside and collect some young nettles, which are rich in vitamins. You can use them for delicious and super healthy nettle soup and also make drinks full of goodness and “beauty” vitamin E.
There is something mentally soothing about nettle soup. It’s a combination of factors that spring is finally here, the richness of vitamins in the unusual ingredient and the fact that you actually collected your own food in the wild – when was last time you did that?
The nettle soup proclaims: Spring has come, I’m good for you, and you’re a great gatherer!
Nettle soup Recipe
By February 23, 2014Published:
[ezcol_1third][/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_2third_end]When nature awakens and the herbs and leaves start to grow, reaching out for the sun, …
- 2 chicken breast fillets (skip if you opt for a vegetarian version)
- 200 grams nettles (a big bunch or 7 ounces)
- 2 potatoes peeled
- 1 onion peeled
- 2 boiled eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the broth boiling diced chicken breast fillets for abour 30 minutes.
- Add peeled and diced potatoes. While potatoes are being boiled, fry sliced onion in a small amount of vegetable oil, add into the pot.
- Add nettles and boil for about 5 minutes (untill the potatoes are soft). Add salt and pepper to taste and switch off the heat.
- Infuse for 15 minutes. Serve with sliced into circles eggs.
Добавляйте рассылку рецептов!
Спасибо за идею. Подумаем над этим!